Reflect on the topics you are examining in this course and consider how they relate to your selected problem.
Plan to analyze the problem using principles, theories, and concepts related to leadership and management, as well as other pertinent course themes.
• Review evidence-based literature for data related to your selected problem. You will need to use at least five current (not more than five years old), peer-reviewed articles. Your Instructor may provide some guidance for your literature search.
• Synthesize findings from the research literature and/or drawn from other sources of evidence.
• Develop evidence-based recommendations for addressing the problem.
Write a 5- to 6-page paper (not including title page, references, or any appendix) that addresses the following:
• Introduction/Statement of the problem (1/2 page)
• Review of the literature for potential solutions to the identified problem
• Synthesis of the evidence as applied to the stated problem.
• Strategic plan for suggested courses of action based on your evidence and including application of a change theory.
• Conclusion/Summary Reminder: The School of Nursing requires that all papers submitted include a title page, introduction, summary, and references.
Attach is the outline to follow along with problem statement.
needs to be perfect APA format with citations
"Is this question part of your assignment? Place an order with us today and get an Amazing Discount"