Case Study On Maternity Questions
- List the typical risk factors in a patient’s current and past medical history that commonly
- List the differences between the digestive tract of the pediatric patient and that of the older child or adult. Provide an example of these differences in the esophagus, stomach, intestines, and biliary system.
- What are the key nursing implications for a cleansing enema for fecal impaction or severe constipation?
- What are the most common causes of viral and parasitic acute infectious diarrhea in the United States?
- Is ulcerative colitis considered an acute or chronic disorder? Explain.
- What are the 3 key points of nursing management for the child with diarrhea?