Your assignment must reflect analysis and synthesis of the learning outcomes and concepts of the course. All assignments MUST be typed, double-spaced, in APA style, and must be written at graduate level English. The content, conciseness, and clarity of your answers will be considered in the evaluation of your work. Legal and ethical issues must be included when relevant. You are required to use the material presented in the text as well as outside research, citing your work in APA format.
The entire assignment should be 10 pages total plus a title and reference page.
For this assignment, you are required to find two (2) studies or academic articles on PTSD and dreams which will be the focus of your paper. The articles need to have a different focus and not be studies or articles which repeat the same information. The information should support your work or your understanding of how to work with clients with PTSD who suffer from nightmares. Besides the use of the CalSouthern library, you may also use a government or professional agency site to locate the article or study. Remember to choose two (2) articles for the focus of your paper.
The following must be included in your paper:
1. Give a brief synopsis of the studies or articles (no more than ½ a page for each study or article).
2. How do the two studies or articles support each other?
3. What information was different?
4. How do the studies or articles expand upon the information provided in the course text?
5. What information from the studies or articles can you use to incorporate with your PTSD clients?