I need help with kinimatics project. It has to be typed. Here is the project:
In this project, you need modifying your car by replacing your current transmission box with the transmission of Ford Model T.
Your task is to calculate the driving speeds of two forward shifts and one backward shift.
- Project must be typed.
- Calculate the transmission ratio of three shifts. You must provide detailed calculation to show the transmission ratio.
- Find your engine speed at steady speed on freeway, for example 2300 rpm from my car.
- Find the radius of your tire, or use a tire of 20 inches diameter (my car).
- The transmission ration from differential is 2
- Find the velocities of your car at the three shifts.
The transmission assembly of Model T is as follow: