There are many reasons why a bill is introduced into legislation, helping a select group of people to make sure that everyone in the country is being protected. It is important as a healthcare provider to understand, how different bills effect the healthcare profession.
Select a current health care bill that addresses one or more of the components of healthcare. You will use three to five academic sources to write this paper.
Write a 1,250-1,500-word paper about how the bill affects health care services in the community in which you live. Include the following:
- Summarize the components of the health care bill.
- Describe the health care components that are addressed in this bill.
- Who sponsored this bill? Who are the proponents of the bill and who opposes this legislation? What is their position (i.e., why do they disagree?).
- Does this bill helps or hinders health care services in the community. Describe how it may affect allied health professionals.
- Does this bill affect the health care and allied health care professionals?
Review the American Psychological Association (APA) writing style