Anticipatory Guidance for Neonates to Adolescents Table
This Assignment will demonstrate your ability to describe age-specific anticipatory guidance for the child and the family. Additionally, a reference table for quick glance will be created by you for future encounters with pediatric individuals and their families.
The table has been pre-built by age groups and common anticipatory guidance topics that include family, development and mental health, nutrition and physical activity, oral health, safety, and immunizations. Please fill in the appropriate anticipatory guidance as it applies to the age group. If there is an area that is not applicable, such as oral health in infancy-newborn group, then place N/A in the box.
Content Quality- Student successfully completes 100% of the anticipatory guidance template. Chart data is accurate with current guidelines.
Resources- Supports opinions and ideas with relevant and credible sources of information; meets or exceeds the required number and types of resources.
Grammar & Punctuation,Spelling,Order of Ideas & Length Requirement,
Your writing Assignment should:
- References less than 5 years old
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th Edition format
- include a minimum of three peer-reviewed citations. Citations must include outside sources and no more than one citation from assigned course readings may be used each week.