Develop Part III of a health campaign to implement a change in population health. Part III focuses on recommendations for implementing and assessing the proposed change.
Present an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation proposing a population health campaign for your chosen health issue.
- Recommend the implementation of a campaign for your chosen issue to improve population health addressing social, economic, and cultural factors.
- Recommend approaches, such as programs, policies, laws, and environmental aspects, to assess the health and wellness of the target population.
- Determine the challenges related to improving the population health for the target population. Examine global implications, environmental factors, and disease prevention.
- Provide a summary of useful epidemiology or other data models managers may use to make decisions on the ground and to anticipate future trends.
- Determine strategies to address future issues of population health.
Use at least 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar articles to support your recommendations.
Include detailed speaker notes.
Provide an APA-formatted list of your resources to the faculty.
The Bolded section is the only section that I need help with, I need Just two Slides with detailed Speaker notes. I have attached the last two parts of this project as reference.