On the basis of your research, respond to the following:
- What is the difference between biochemical, pharmaceutical, and diagnostic chemical reactions in healthcare?
- What is a specific example that exists for each of these chemical reaction types above and why might it be of importance to healthcare professionals?
- List a balanced chemical equation for each of these chemical reaction types and explain how it is used in your example above.
Discussion Question 2
The role of catalysts is critical in many chemical reactions. They have great consequence in the fields of medicine and pharmacology.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research on catalysts and how they work. On the basis of your research, respond to the following:
- Identify the two important classes of catalysts.
- Choose a catalyst that exists in the human body. Explain its importance and how it works.
- Analyze the chemical reactions that take place when a biological catalyst combines with a reactant (substrate) to form an unstable intermediate
Done in APA style