Need help with Research Paper.
The Research Paper Directions are attached below. See details.
- Submit your Research paper here.
- Please note the Turnitin score. Your score should be not more than 20% of the paper. Make sure if you use material from articles, that you paraphrase, i.e., put in your own words. Use quotes sparingly. Too many quotes drive up the Turnitin score and show that the material has not being integrated into your thinking, and therefore, is not your work. Sometimes the writer needs to use quotes, due to type of material needing to be referenced, and that’s fine!
- APA format required
- Use headings in your paper.
- Be sure to have in-text citation(s), for every reference, and have all reference listed on the reference sheet.
- Make sure you include a reference for every source that you use in your paper. Also, for every reference, there needs to be in-text citations.
Research Paper Directions
Select and research a veteran population. Examples:
- Women veterans
Include the following:
- Detailed information about the population
- Military experience
- Healthcare needs in your population
- Policies impacting your population
- Analysis of the effect of policies on your population
- Resources available to this population
- Barriers to resource utilization
- How the nursing profession can promote change to improve healthcare outcomes of this veteran population
- The role of Interprofessional collaboration to meet healthcare needs of veterans
- APA format
- 8-9 pages in length, not including the title page or reference page
- Five or more peer-reviewed articles
- Two professional web-based resources
- Section headings
- Turnitin score of 20% or less