Resource: Sample Summary
Watch the first three segments of “TEDTalks: Award-Winning Teenage Science in Action” in this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings.
Write 350- to 525-word summary that answers the following questions:
- What was the topic of the research conducted?
- Why was this topic important to the researcher?
- How did she collect and analyze the data?
- What were the results of the research?
- How might a health services administrator use this research to improve a health care organization?
Format your assignment according to the outline provided in the Sample Summary document.
Cite the video according to APA guidelines as part of the summary.