I have the final answers for these two questions (Attached) and I need the step by step answers:
Balance the following equation and indicate what kind of reaction it is. (synthesis, decomposition, single replacement, double replacement, combustion, neutralization, redox)
What is the mass of the solute in 0.750L of 1.35 M HNO3? (Record to the thousandth’s place.) 63.798 g
If 12.8g of Cu is reacted with 0.750mL of 1.35M HNO3, 2.55 g of NO is produced.
- What is the limiting reactant? CU
- What is the theoretical yield? 4.03 g
- What is the percent yield? 63.03 %
Write the complete ionic equation AND the net ionic equation of a mixture of the following:
K2C2O4(aq)+Ba(OH)2(aq) (know how to make chemical formulas from the name)
If 12.8g of K2C2O4 is reacted with 125mL of 1.755M Ba(OH)2 , 8.55 g of insoluble product is produced.
- What is the limiting reactant? K2C2O4
- What is the theoretical yield? 17.4 g
- What is the percent yield? 49.1%