Discuss how health promotion in the older adult population (35–65-year-old) differ from the young adult (18–34-year-old)?
How are they similar? What are some ways the provider can reduce noncompliance in the older adult population?
To what extent is primary care accessible to all populations in this country?
- What are the main barriers to accessing primary care?
- What is being done to solve this problem?
- What else can be done?
- How are NPs making a difference?
- What does the literature say about the NPs ability to provide primary care?
- What does the literature report as comparisons between primary care provided by an NP versus a physician?