Finding literature related to your research topic can be challenging. Earlier researchers were required to manually search for hours through journals in multiple libraries to find appropriate resources.
In this Discussion, you will search for literature on your research topic using the Walden Library. The keywords, Boolean operators, and databases that you choose make a difference in the literature that you find, so use a variety and be creative with your searches. You will also locate potential funding sources for your research project. Identify the keywords you used to search the literature
- Identify the Boolean operators that assisted you in your search
- Identify the databases you searched for current literature
- Identify professional journals that are likely to provide relevant literature on your research topic
- Search the Internet for at least two organizations that might fund your research
- Describe two articles that you found and explain why they are useful to your research topic