Write a data review project report and record a client presentation. There are no page or slide limits for this assessment.
Note: Each assessment of your capstone project is built on the work you have completed in previous assessments. Therefore, you must complete the assessments in this course in the order in which they are presented.
Health care leaders are responsible for identifying relevant problems, analyzing data, drawing sound conclusions, and making recommendations for resolution of the problem in the workplace. The data review project that you will be completing in this assessment has provided you with the opportunity to practice the skills of a health care leader in a professional, real-world setting.
In this assessment, you will write your final report and develop a presentation suitable for executive leaders.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Transformation: Facilitate a change process that effectively involves patients, communities, and professionals in the improvement and delivery of health care and wellness.
- Summarize the key findings from a review of current and relevant authoritative literature.
- Analyze performance data and trends.
- Competency 2: Execution: Translate strategy to develop and maintain optimal organizational performance in health care settings.
- Align a problem statement, performance indicators, and outcome measures with an organizational strategic need.
- Articulate the value of a project to an organization.
- Provide evidence-based recommendations, a conclusion for problem resolution, and organizational transformation.
- Present a concise, substantive project overview to decision makers.
- Combine clear, coherent, and original writing, in APA style, with relevant and credible evidence from the scholarly and professional literature.