This post only needs to be about 230 words
NCCIH generally uses the term “complementary health approaches”.
Within the majority of other “Healthcare approaches” are other Healing Systems which are complete systems that share common philosophies or basic concepts.
Create a new posting and let’s discuss these underlying concepts or Philosophy of these Healing Systems which you will find among the assigned readings and the Week One team chart.
Do not list a lot of therapies or types of healing systems. Rather look for the shared concepts or philosophies that are shared among the healing systems.
Instead look at the Common shared concepts which are are core beliefs or foundations for the system.
For example you might discuss:
- How is health/illness viewed?
- What is the relationship between clients and practitioners?
- How are therapies used?
- How is the Human Being or client viewed?
In your discussion, one can share how these views are different from Conventional Medicine.
- Respond by creating a new thread to this posting, here. (If you do not create a new thread, you will not recieve credit)
- Remember you must also include a reference with this Discussion Thread for full credit.
- Also for full credit, the discussion must be on philosophies; not therapies or healing systems.