Use the process improvement plan you created in Week 4. (MEDICATION ERROR-)
1.Improve of Working Conditions
2.Improved Communication Among Health Workers and the Patients
3.Ward based Clinical Pharmacist
4.Computerized Physician Order Entry and Clinical decision Support System
5.Monitoring and Assessing
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that explains your plan for identifying and onboarding your hypothetical quality improvement (QI) subcommittee team members.
- Obtain your facility’s organization chart and identify the staff that are associated with quality. Examine the various roles of the group. Based on these findings, describe who you would choose to be on the interdisciplinary team and why.
- Identify some of the risks associated with working with interdisciplinary teams and how you plan to address them.
- Decide what you want the team to review before the meeting.
- Describe the methods you would use to get buy-in from the team.
- Develop a SMART goal to help you achieve your team’s buy-in.
- Develop a brief agenda for meeting your hypothetical team.
- Explain how you will assess if this meeting was effective.
Format your paper and reference page according to APA guidelines.