The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate progress in compiling research and to indicate a methodology for organizing research sources.
Develop an annotated bibliography. (Review the Course Content for a template and further details about creating an Annotated Bibliography.) Include the following in your annotated bibliography:
- A copy of your working thesis statement at the top of your assignment submission.
- APA citations and annotations for three (3) sources you deem relevant to your problem statement (thesis).
For each source:
- Cite the source in proper APA format. The citations should be organized in alphabetical order by author as in an APA References page.
- Follow the citation with a brief annotation that summarizes the source (approximately 3â€“5 sentences). Paraphrase information and refrain from using direct quotes.
- Explain and evaluate the sourceâ€™s relevance and significance to your research (2â€“3 sentences).
- Use an academic tone and style.