Please see attached part 1 for summary to be included in this paper. Please also include sources in reference list
In NURS 410, you developed the first part of a Quality Improvement Intervention/Proposal to address an identified patient care need. For part this paper, Quality Improvement Intervention/Proposal, Part 2 – you will develop an evidence-based implementation and evaluation plan for your identified patient care issue.
– Utilizing the research that you conducted in NURS 410, you will develop an implementation and evaluation plan for your identified patient care need.
– The research findings should come from peer-reviewed scientific journals.
– Please note: You are required to submit the paper that you wrote in NURS 410 – Quality Improvement Intervention/Proposal Part 1 along with the submission of this paper.
– Identifies problem that needs to be addressed, (summary of issue identified from meeting with nurse leader in NURS 410).
– Explain why an intervention is needed for this problem
Literature Review Summary
– Findings from the literature review are summarized (summary of literature review from NURS 410)
– Findings are related to the proposed intervention
– Uses seven or more scientific journal articles
– States proposed intervention plan (based on findings from the literature)
– Outlines timeline for implementation of plan
– Outlines responsibilities for implementation and feedback
– Apply a relevant nursing leadership theory/concept to be utilized in order to implement plan
– Outline how responsibilities for implementation and feedback will be addressed.
– Identifies the stakeholders needed to implement the plan including their roles
– Addresses the management structure/process issues
– State how the identified nursing theory would be utilized when interacting with the stakeholders
Resources Needed to Implement Plan
– Identifies the resources needed to implement the plan
– If resources are not available, makes recommendations for needed resources
– Outlines the budgetary needs, including type of budget, to implement plan
– Describe a clear and concise method of monitoring the outcomes of the quality improvement plan (based on findings from the literature).
– Identify a clear and ongoing reassessment strategy
– State how the identified nursing leadership theory/concept will be utilized in developing a reevaluation plan with the stakeholders
– Outline a timeline for reevaluation of the plan.
– Restate the patient care issue, including summary statement about the findings from the literature
– Summarizes the proposed intervention, role of the stakeholders, recommendations for reevaluation and ongoing assessment strategies.
– States nursing theory/concept to be utilized to implement and evaluate the plan
– Makes future recommendations.
Your Final Paper should be between 14-20 pages (not including cover page and references)